Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive is a backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure. It is not intended for routine use and should be applied only in an emergency. This health care product comes in a package that contains one tablet, which is all you will need. It reduces the chance of pregnancy with 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel which is the same ingredient used in many birth control pills and it works similarly. Plan B One Step levonorgestrel tablet 1.5 mg should be used within 72 hours, or 3 days, after sex but the sooner it is taken the better it will work. It is now available over the counter so no prescription is required. The Plan B One Step Emergency Contraceptive can help you prevent an unplanned pregnancy.
Usage and effects:
- Reduces the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex
- Can be used as a backup plan that helps to prevent pregnancy from happening after unprotected sex or birth control failure and is not intended for routine use
- For use within 72 hours (3 days) after sex, but the sooner you take it, the better it works
- Contains levonorgestrel, the same ingredient used in many birth control pills and it works in a similar way
- This hormonal levonorgestrel pill comes with one tablet that is designed for emergency use after other methods of contraception could have potentially failed
- Each pill contains 1.5mg of active ingredient
Shipping and Packaging!
The packing won’t say anything about the contents. We ship the product the next business day.
|There is no guarantee with specific results and the results may vary.|
We ship all our products discreetly.
We at www.a1shop4sale.com are not the makers of these pills.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to levonorgestrel.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert: This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs.
Do not use: if you are already pregnant (because it will not work); for regular birth control.
When using this product: you may have menstrual changes; nausea; lower stomach (abdominal) pain; tiredness; headache; dizziness; breast pain; vomiting.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you are currently under treatment for ANY medical conditions, please consult your physician before taking this pill.Warning:
Keep away from children and prohibited to be used by persons under the age of 18.